Contest is open to everyone, 18 years old and above. You can submit more than one entry.
The contest will have 2 phases:
I. VIDEO ENTRIES
Participant must be shown in the video cooking his version of seafood dish from any of the following: Pompano, Lapu-Lapu, Vannamei, Crab, and Seabass. Of all the entries, we will be choosing top 3 finalists who will join the Cook-off event on
October 12, 2013 (Deadline TBA, this was moved at a later date) based on the following criteria:
- Originality - 25%
- Use of nutritious ingredients - 25%
- Ease of preparation - 25%
- Visual appeal - 25%
- The video should be no less than 2 minutes and maximum of 5 minutes that shares a favorite seafood recipe using any of the above-mentioned species.
File size of the video should be no more than 2 GB.
- An image snippet of the Fishta brand or website anywhere in the video.
- At the end of the video, state that: This video is a contest entry to I Love Fish (www.ilovefish.ph) video contest sponsored by Fishta Seafood (www.fishtaseafood.com)
Submission of entries will be from September 16 to
30, 2013 (extended - please wait for further announcement). All entries will be sent via CD or DVD (in a format that allows it to be uploaded via YouTube and Facebook) along with the entry form and mailed or delivered to:
I Love Fish Contest
c/o Janette Toral
Rm 602 West Trade Center, 132 West Avenue,
Quezon City 1104, Philippines
Three (3) participants will be chosen based on video entries submitted and will be invited to join the actual cook-off and shall win the following:
- First prize: Thirty thousand pesos (P30,000) plus Robinsons Gift Certificates
- 2 Runner-up winners: Ten thousand pesos (P10,000) each plus Robinsons Gift Certificates
The cook-off will take place on
October 12, 2013 (Final Date & venue TBA, please wait for further announcement).
The 3 finalists will cook a dish, no more than 30 minutes, using any of the following: Pompano, Vannamei, Crab. Their chosen dish must be different from the one prepared in the video. The participant needs to inform the coordinator at least 3 days before the event on what they will cook at the competition to give time for ingredients preparation.
The cook-off will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Palatability - 20%
- Use of nutritious ingredients - 20%
- Originality - 20%
- Visual appeal - 20%
- Ease of preparation - 20%
At the cook-off, judges will be invited. (This announcement shall be updated as soon as confirmation is received)
Cook-off participants selection will be announced on or before October 7 at the (website). At the cook-off, participants may choose to prepare a different dish other than the one prepared in the video.
All participants joining shall also attest to the following:
- Images, music, and video footages used in the entry were taken by the contest participant or permission was granted by its owners.
- The contest entry has never been used for any other competition.
- The contest entry was not posted online, for public viewing, prior and during the contest proper.
- You are giving I Love Fish and Fishta the permission to upload your entry in its Facebook and YouTube page.
- Joining the contest implies that you are giving I Love Fish and Fishta the right to use your video for promotional purposes.
We will be posting more details to further clarify the information posted here.
We hope you can join!